Accessible Gardening: ...so what are you up to?, 1 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: ...so what are you up to?

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ...so what are you up to?
Agavegirl1 wrote:
CNN, The Associated press and NBC World News ----as in THE NATIONAL world news that is on t.v. every night, has spoken and written out loud the statements I made regarding Stephen Bannon, the Breibart Media and the alt-right and David Duke and Donald Trump.

In a word, they\'re Nazis.

I am leaving D.G.
I do not like Nazis.
I do not like David Duke.
I do not like Trump because he has the Nazis\' and the KKK\'s endorsement. (Nov 2, 2016 entire front page of \'The Crusader...The Premier Voice of White America.\' t
I do not like Trump because he associates with Nazis. He has appointed a Nazi to his staff as Chief Advisor and Strategist to help run your country\'s government.

If stereotypes weren\'t true then standup comics wouldn\'t exist to make fun of backwards, redneck, racists who are too ignorant to read a history book and are too angry to admit they\'re wrong.

(BTW...I know they tear pages out of your history books but in case nobody told you, the Civil War has ended. It\'s been over for 100+ years. In case you proud, patriotic Americans missed that fact, there\'s is no more Confederate flag. And again you wonder why stereotypes and standup comics keep going and people make fun of you. )

Adios!