Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Propagation: Plant Propagation: The Basics September 2016, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Plant Propagation: The Basics September 2016

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Plant Propagation: The Basics September 2016
joeswife wrote:
what a great weekend.. went and decorated a pumpkin with succulents at my local feed n seed store, went to the chili fest downtown, dog sat the neighbors three dogs and played and loved on them, dodged the rains, went to a movie ( Ben Hur) got up this am and easily pulled up 6 brugs and re-pottd them, easily pulled up three jacobs coats (party time) and made cuttings, repotted mother plants, got a bunch of cuttings that had rooted potted up, got some coleus re-potted, potted up 6 pepper plants, two dogwood saplings, an avacado sapling, and a wisteria cutting. got two of the EE\'s ( up right colocasia) re-potted from the ground, and the black pearl pepper plants potted up and trimmed back. got all the tropicals closer to the patio and front porch, and some in the garage and de-bugged. made stir fry, we got 4 inches of rain in 24 hours and no water in basement. It was an excellant weekend!
dragon fly drying off under cedar tree, a huge cat I found and put back already, some of my peppers, me and the banana tree.. ( it has a new leaf since this pic was taken and we have not moved it in yet) me and my decorated pumpkin..