Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: ...so what are you up to?

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of ...so what are you up to?
Agavegirl1 wrote:
Hi guys,

Carrie......V.P. Joe Biden is on Law and Order S.V.U. tomorrow. Thought you would enjoy catching that. Hint...he\'s going to be working with the detectives in regards to a crime issue he has always supported and been concerned about long before his V.P. career and before anyone really knew who he was.

Very nervous today. Getting a hair cut. *eye roll*. Hair is shedding a little less each day. It is starting to look more like a \'normal\' daily shedding but not quite. Almost there. Means the detox thing is working. *YIPPEE* Still breaking here and there randomly though but that has slowed down too. I\'m hoping by next month or so it will be much better in this regards.

Going to keep my hair the same but just a tad shorter I think since it has shown improvement.

We\'ll see how much of it stays on my head once I color it. LOL. Those \'natural highlights\' are becoming more plentiful and more obvious than I like and I can\'t avoid not coloring it at this point.

Wise Cactus says, \"Never fear the haircut. Just look around. The short, spike-y look is always in style and everyone is wearing it ! \"
Here is Wise Cactus\'s top 5 pics for \"some do-s\" for me.

Short with layered , \'feathery\' razor cut ends as Option #1;
Haircut #2 long and short pieces mixed;
Hair \'do\' #3 Short and sassy with trendy pink dye job;
Idea #4 Comb it up and back .Amazing what some sculpting gel and hair spray can do!
#5.) Worse case scenario. *Sigh*

And they say Wise Cactus has no sense of humor!

Song for the day: \"Don\'t Worry. Be Happy\" by Bobby McFarrin

Peace. Out.
TTC