Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners, 1 by carrielamont

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright carrielamont

In reply to: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners
carrielamont wrote:
Wow!!! Agave, that looks so good! Makes me want to revisit the idea pf tiling the back bedroom. We put adhesive tile down 20 years ago but it is peeling and looks disgusting. I guess it was appropriate for the time; I had 2 little kids with asthma and no money. Now I have two adult children, an empty house and money is less of a problem. The peeling old tile still looks disgusting.

I picked up the new car yesterday, It has a lot of bells and whistles! We got this particular set of options because we couldn\'t budge on some of them. Like, I needed leather seats so I can slide across with transfer board. To get leather seats you had to get the top bunch of options which include some pretty silly things like a DVD player for the back seat. I feel like we should go out and recruit some kids to ride in the back with us. It also has a really decent sound system, but also
-Bluetooth enabled everything. I can direct the phone to call anybody with my voice and hear the call over the car speakers
-heated mirrors. steering wheel so no frosted windows and mirror in the winter
-back-up camera
-side mirrors that flash when someone is in your blind spot
-a bunch of stuff i haven\'t figured out yet

The blue van is the old one, the red one is new!