Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2016 - Leaping thru winter!, 1 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: February 2016 - Leaping thru winter!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February 2016 - Leaping thru winter!
happgarden wrote:
Oh my Cloe is getting older Grandma bet your glad your not getting older...lol She still looks like the little girl in Sedllia just a grown up version, Very pretty. My Gdaughter rides horses EVERY Saturday I dont care if it is 10 below 0. if the horses can be ridden she is there for her riding lessons...lol so I am sure she won\'t come with me. Sarah seems like she has grown a foot since Christmas...lol She is a little different from the little girl digging in the dirt to this pic... ;) Don\'t know how she ever knew she would like to ride, no one in the family rides at all. She did the dance stuff and then decided on riding... She isn\'t a tom boy like I was she is more a girly girl, so riding was a shock to us all.

I am lucky enough to be off today and I have been outside since 8:30 cleaning gardens. I know it is probably too early, but I may not be off when it is warm again until it is too late. I have hauled 4 tractor buckets full of yard trash to the pile. Winds have
been horrible and part of today was picking up stuff that has flown across the property.

Wow Brenda I hope you don\'t have to redo the door. I hate redos, I should be use to them but....I am not. I should just actually plan for them...lol I have some bags of soil I was thinking about dumping them along the fence row and then tossing out some seeds, cover lightly water and see what happens? Is it too early for that?

My taxes arent done either, course we have been so busy at work I wouldn\'t have time to work on them anyway.

It is really dry here, guess I didn\'t realize it until I was out in the garden. Fire dangers for sure.