Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners, 1 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of #21 Practical Matters for Phsically Challenged Gardeners
Agavegirl1 wrote:
Hi Carrie,

That\'s funny! Since I\'m a computer \'tard I don\'t do anything that requires me to learn something new thus the reason you see nothing in bold now from me. I am one of those people who really don\'t care what \'format\' or \'font\' the posts are in as long as I receive them, can read them and reply to them. (shrug shoulders). I guess I\'m less picky than others because I have a lot less computer knowledge.

Heard from Jim on my DMail. :D
He\'s been having trouble posting. Sigh. Eye roll. Did he contact you? I\'m hoping so.

How have you been feeling? How are things going with the cleaning up/ clearing out of your dad\'s house?

Not much new with me except that Wise Cactus said, \"Spring is the time for a new thing!\" So I went and got some plants. :D Only problem is I have no clue where to put them as I have a load of brick sitting in the back yard and nothing built! (LOL).

Hope you have a great day.
AG.

Speaking of \'new things\' here\'s a picture from the piece of Dragon Fruit that Jim sent me. It really isn\'t plastic!