Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: November-Getting Ready for the Holidays, 1 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: November-Getting Ready for the Holidays

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November-Getting Ready for the Holidays
happgarden wrote:
I will have to catch up I haven't been looking at this forum, lost you for 2 days....lol
Hi GB.

Whose going to the parade tomorrow? Sure glad I don't work downtown, because my building was close to Power and Light!! lol

I was sooo exhausted from playing with Great Nieces I fell asleep early! So didn't know until this am about the Royals. Last I saw they had just scored a run in the 9th or something and the guys on tv said this is what the Royals do only too well to make a come back, look out NY. Only wish they could of won at home, but glad they won!

I HIGHLY recommend if you have little ones making these stepping stones was soooo much fun. I did learn alot so if you decide to let me know and I will give you some learning lessons..lol We are going to make a tradition of this. One G-niece is 9, one is 4, and the other is 1 3/4...lol

We had a beautiful day and the girls just had a ball.
They chased chickens and ducks, at least the middle one, the older was trying to pet them and our older chickens will squat and let you do that. Then they fed the koi and figured out if they stuck their hands in the water the koi would come up to them.

Loved the big lab Sam and he loved them and tried to get in the car with them. Now you have not seen a backseat until you see 2 car seats and an 8 year wedged in and a 140 lab climbing in there..wowzer...lol

Started on a stepping stone for a friend for Christmas, can you guess what it is? lol
Hopefully get concrete poured tomorrow and start mosaic later this week.

Hope everyone is enjoying the great weather!!