Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners, 1 by Agavegirl1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Agavegirl1

In reply to: #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
Agavegirl1 wrote:
Hi gang,
:D

SS Amin and health insurance and the government....sigh. Since this topic is about as loaded as a loose cannon on a wet deck I'm going to stay on the fringe of it. Don't know if anyone read my 3 wishes but now you know why I asked for #3.

All I can say is this year...I feel the "Bern" ! I think it is time we join the rest of THE WORLD. Maybe then we wouldn't have people living like it was a 2nd and 3rd world country here and we wouldn't be currently ranked #16 in the World in terms of adequate/best health insurance and coverage to their country's people. Yep...we are that LOW!

D.H. is mystified why I'd like to move out of this country. I think for persons such as ourselves the answer should be self explanatory. Not that moving may be other's want or solution but it is the obvious answer to the problem for most of us.

Oh...since gas is so cheap and we got no COLA wasn't that wonderful? I mean cheap gas really benefits me because I don't drive. How about them lung cancer, and paralyzed people and stroke victims that can't talk or use half of their body? But hey....gas is cheap for them too! NO, we all didn't need a raise based on food, clothing, or medical prices. GAS IS CHEAP! Whoooo Hoooo! Helps me!

Would anyone like to move with me? I'm looking at Mexico (Baja CA, and Bahia Del Sur) , Central America and South Africa. Let me know. We can book the same flight.

O.K. done with that without getting my self in too much trouble I hope.

On the safer topic side....
Beautiful pictures today to look at and admire. Some were really hard to decide on. Part of the fun was spending the time lingering over them to make decisions. :D My husband, Dave, really enjoyed several as he does photography as a hobby sometimes. I do decent ones and am getting better but his are spectacular. I do a lot of my paintings from his photos (Kind of hard to set up easel in the desert).

Here was something odd. I'll show these pictures. See if you can guess what this is! It made its appearance at 1:03p.m. this afternoon. Answer in the next post!!