Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015, 1 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015
splinter1804 wrote:
Most unusual - No one here at all two days in a row now, not looking good.

It's a beautiful day here and I've been out in the garden all day until just now (3.34pm) and Seasolled everything as well as lots of dead leaf trimming and still clearing up plants after the cold.

Had bit of a scare last night with an urgent weather warning and threat of storms and severe hail which was just what I didn't need after what we've recently had, anyway it didn't eventuate and decided to go out to sea instead.

I emailed Trish and Joe and as yet still no word back from them, I hope they're OK and it's just computer problems or something like that and nothing serious.

I'm beginning to think I've either done something to offend you all or interest has finally gone from this little forum and its died.

Anyway, one of the other forums I used to visit is starting to pick up again and I've been visiting it and its good to get back to talking about brom's with the "old crowd" again.

I'll keep, looking in here from time to time just in case it picks up again, but if not, I've enjoyed your company and wish you all well.

They say all good things come to an end and although I hope this isn't what's happened, it's not looking too good.

All the best, Nev.