Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners, 1 by seacanepain

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright seacanepain

In reply to: #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of #20 Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners
seacanepain wrote:
We will take up a collection to help bail you out after you’re arrested for trying to strangle the girl.

The meal sounds delicious. Happy Birthday, Dave!

I admit I liked all the peanuts more when they came out of storage in fall and were set up in anticipation of the National Peanut Festival that comes in late October and early November, but then, I also miss the days when Christmas decorations only went up the day after Thanksgiving. Having the peanuts standing around when we are celebrating the Azalea/Dogwood Festival feels wrong somehow. Chaotic. I know peanuts are the agricultural life blood of this region, but I would like it better if we celebrated that only during the fall harvest season. It would have more impact.

I’m posting quietly so I don’t disturb your writing, Carrie.

Beth, do they have scuppernong grape festivals in NC? The scuppernong wine I have seen all comes from North Carolina.

(Jim)

The reddest of the red Crepe myrtles. “Crape” or “Crepe”? I’ve seen it spelled both ways. I like crepe because the other could read “crappy myrtle” and I like the plant.