Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015, 1 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been away a lot of late, I seem to be saying that more than usual of late but it has just been a case of work/life being really busy in general with not much time left to relax in front of the computer in the evenings and on the weekends all I want to do is catch-up with my hubby and the girls and friends when we have the energy and of course also spend time playing in the garden as much as I can to keep all our plants looking happy and healthy.

The construction of our water feature is coming along well but I have not had time to take any new progress pics because it's normally too dark when I leave for work in the morning and same when I get home so I will ask Joe to take some fresh pics tomorrow of how it's progressing along.

I have no time tonight to read all the posts and respond but hope to do so either later in the week or on the weekend when hopefully I have more time up my sleeve.

I rang Mum on the way home from work today and she has the heater going and said it's been too cold to do much outside so she is sorting out all her photo albums at the moment until the weather pics up a bit. Also she asked me to hold off sending her the brom seeds Nev sent us until the weather warms up a bit and to hopefully achieve some better results with germination etc.

Anyway I must head off as have a bit of bookwork to do tonight otherwise I get behind on things which I want to avoid so doing a little every day really helps.

Take Care & Happy Gardening!

Trish

Neo. 'Canefire' - grown into a beautiful big plant.