Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015, 1 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Can’t chat for long as have our Quarterly BAS to get done and only have the next few days to do it in so todays thread will be short and sweet and I will pop in when I can the rest of the week.

Hi Nev great to hear you got the all clear from your doctor until next year, that’s fantastic. Hope you get some relief and more mobility to your knee after your injection, sure it must be frustrating not being able to get around properly and sure the pain must be hard to tolerate and hope you are feeling better real soon.

Luved all the picture you posted yesterday of the Aechmeas, I am truly fascinated by these plants and if you happen to have a spare pup of Ae. ‘Aussie Ruby’, could you please put my name on the Wish List for one thanks if you are happy to part with a pup that is?

Hi Teresa apparently the CEO was supposed to organise Pizza for lunch for all those who worked Saturday but in the end nothing happened and we eat the lunches we brought in. Apparently they will take us out for dinner sometime but it’s normally after hours and if partners aren’t invited then I do not go as they should not be able to govern who is invited after hours as I find that very rude and decline going if that be the case as we do have a life outside of work.

Congratulations on the new job, so wrapped for you I am; take a good book to read on the bus trips, how long will it take you to get there each day, I hope it’s not too long.

Thanks pleased to hear you liked the brom pics I posted yesterday. Ae. ‘Rodco Inverta’ is a wonderful landscaping plant that I use throughout the garden and it gets a beautiful flower spike on maturity with all these purple berries all over it’s cone. Neo. ‘Rosy Morn’ is also a fantastic landscaping plant as grows well over 1mtr, and you are so right it is a fantastic plant to break-up any green foliage around and that’s exactly how I use it around the garden, in amongst our palm trees and hedges.

How’s Sugar girl doing is she keeping snug and warm and what has she been up to of late?

Anyway better get started on this dreaded BAS…

Hi to Jean and Brian and anyone else looking in.

Take Care & Happy Gardening!

Trish

Pic 1 - Neo. 'Morando' - the one in the garden's coming into flower at the moment so will have to remember to take a pic.
Pic 2 - Neo. 'Grace'