Greenhouse: Misting system, 1 by chris1948

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chris1948

In reply to: Misting system

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Misting system
chris1948 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Daisy and the link You have a beautiful setup. Yours must be twice as large as mine at least. Mine is only 13L X 10W X 8H. That's the reason I bought another one not only because it was 1/2 price but because I have so many plants now that there would not be room enough in just one. What I was thinking about doing for the 2nd one was to make a shelf out of planks and cinder blocks. As you can see in the photo I could probably attach it to the side or something or adapt it somehow. That way with two I can put my Hibicus, Angel Trumpets, Lily of the Niles and other large plants in one and small plants with the orchids in the other. I've also got some Double Purple Angel Trumpets (Datura) that will be pretty large by the time winter comes. I've got the front and back doors and the east side rolled up on mine and during the hottest part of the day it's around 120. Like I said in order to put fans in I'll have to get a generator and use it to run some fans to move the air around. I just don't want to run a 50' or so heavy duty outdoor cord out of the house. If you have any more suggestions I'm definitely willing to hear them. You're teaching me a lot so far.

Chris