Central Midwest Gardening: May Rains Bring More Colors, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: May Rains Bring More Colors

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of May Rains Bring More Colors
shortleaf wrote:
Yeah, lots of room here for plants. I can't wait to plant a few things. Nice bedding plants, Betty, nice work on the floor btw.

When I write on miniblind labels it wears off within a year!

I try not to be a buzzkill but is that Poison Ivy in the background of the second pic on the right, dyan? I'm sure it's probably something else but I had to ask! If it's something nice I apologize in advance, I can't really tell. Poison Ivy has 3 leaves and a thumb on some leaves jutting out the side. - [HYPERLINK@www.google.com] Nice landscaping there btw.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma's nosebleed, pepper. I Googled it. - [HYPERLINK@www.google.com]

Sally, oh Sally, where'd you go?

Yes, where is that ju?!

Here is the dark red rose vine from happ getting ready for a big bloom, it already has a few blooms. pic #1 & 2

Here is a cluster of Nanking Cherries that I got from Betty, (she sent me seeds nearly 2 years ago). - pic #3

I have lots of plants in limbo, if I make it to the ru I'll bring plenty. Some of those were given to me and I'd never give those away. - pic #4

My Pinus Strobus 'Nana' (Eastern White Pine) has cones this year for the first time, I got it over 11 years ago for $35, now I think it's worth $300! - pic #5