Wildlife: More VERMIN pics ..., 1 by Magpye

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Magpye

In reply to: More VERMIN pics ...

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of More VERMIN pics ...
Magpye wrote:
Had the youngest daughter and her family out visiting over the weekend ...
This pic is of a couple of deer that my sonnylaw spyballed 'super' early yesterday morning, while sitting on our front porch with his coffee!
The two had been feeding just below the garden, on the hill side! They eventually dropped down onto our upper driveway, and proceeded to the lower part of the loop, and on down and into the woods. A young buck and a doe ....
He was some kind of thrilled to be able to see them .. and more so, to be able to slip back inside, to fetch their camera and get a few pics!!
It's this daughter and her hubby that now have and are totally enjoying 'mommas' ol heavy Sony Mavica FD-95 - with the 4X floppy drive!!! She's still a clickin some mighty fine pics!!
Me? .. Oh, I was still in the bed of course (at that time of the mornin'!!) .. and took far too long to get it all up and goin' to fetch my Fuji! I did manage to get off one shot from the porch some several 'TOO many' minutes later .. But, just as 'luck' has it; in my old dumb pic .. the buck is just barely visible from behind a Redbud tree ... and only 'I' know he's there! .. LOL .. LOL .. Just mitey proud for him tho' ... (wellllll, I truly am!) .. {Blimey!!} .. hee hee ..