Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: March, 2015 in like a Polar Bear!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: March, 2015 in like a Polar Bear!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March, 2015  in like a Polar Bear!
marsue wrote:
Pretty hellebores, Charlotte, and the tulip tree, too. Since 2011, my hellebores have been moved from Cabot to Harrison and then when I married Al, they came with me to southern Missouri. I am sure it has taken a while for them to "settle in" and decide they were going to be allowed to stay in one place! LOL I was thrilled to find them blooming.

I've already rejoiced with Sandra about Jerry's good news on another forum but wanted to say it again: Wonderful news!

We had some bad storms all across the OK, AR, so MO area last night as you all may have heard. We didn't have any tornadoes in our immediate area, thank goodness, but we did get 2 inches of rain in a 12 hour period overnight. We also had a lot of wind, thunder and lightning. In anticipation of the storm, I brought in a bouquet of daffodils because I knew they would get beat down. I couldn't bring them all in but I got a pretty good handful. They are so pretty and cheerful. Our temperature today has been 24 degrees cooler than our high of 78 yesterday! I think winter should go away for good and let Spring have a chance!!

This message was edited Mar 26, 2015 6:45 PM