Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2015 Dreaming of Springtime., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: February 2015 Dreaming of Springtime.

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of February 2015  Dreaming of Springtime.
billyporter wrote:
Betty,
I have to be doubly careful because I have a crack in one of my top back teeth. I baby it!
Yes, I forgot to take pictures last night. The color fades when the daylight shows even tho they are a bit thicker than the usual kitchen curtains. Long ago we found brownish paneling with flowers and quail. The sage goes so well with it. The rest of the walls behind me are criso white.
The twins are three, next birthday is in June. The boys are 10 and 8 with September birthdays.
I do order from Jung. They are still cheap without skimping too much on plant size. Basically those are the two I go for. Jung had the apple tree I wanted and Stark Bro's didn't. I think Stark just want to promote their mixes and the newer trees. I thought when they bought Miller's out they would sell all the older type trees.
Might as well keep her there. We find it's easier sometimes to do that.
Ooooh, I wish they would do away with DST!

Bikes last summer and Grandpa gets credit for the snowball fight. I was inside cleaning up, LOL! I did take the pictures.Both little ones are coming to get me.