Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015.. , 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. We've had rain beautiful rain. It's lovely and cool now after those terrible furnace days. The rain was so enjoyable that I was dead-leafing some broms that John brought up to me out in it. He had some rather large overgrown pots of Ae pyramidalis, bils, ae. fasciata, and a couple of variegated ones so he brought them up to me. They will have enjoyed the rain we've had as they're sitting on a table out the back. The broms always seem to look much better after rain. Nev, I have been lucky with ae. fasciata clara then. You can actually see a tinge of the palest pink still in it but not as dark as the one last year. The Corellas have been creating havoc at the lake again, so the powers- that- be have decided to use blanks to scare them off. Hundreds of them are screeching and flying around. so sad. The boys had a technology-free night last night. Cameren got his science kit out and Branden got a plywood model of the London towers out. They sat for hours, but the science experiments got the better of Branden so he finished up joining in with Cameren. I bet their dreams were full of slimey goo and volcanoes and lava lamps. lol. I wonder what will be concocted today? Have a great day everyone and enjoy the rain if you're getting any. Colleen ps what 's the name of this one please.?