Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SBMLM

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
SBMLM wrote:
Hi everybody,

Not enough days left before Christmas to get everything done, we will see how it goes.

All the plants are growing with plenty of pups everywhere. I don't know how the people with plants into the thousands get around to them all.

Teresa / Shirley, yeh unfortunate thing to happen to the people in Martin Place. I have to agree with Nev, can't believe the laws have allowed that bloke to be walking free. Makes you wonder who else like this is around. You must have some guts to be one of the Police and walk through that door knowing what is happening inside, incredibly brave.

Colleen, is the aim of the lawn clippings for the pups to grow roots before potting or just a time thing?

Nev, your latest pictures are brilliant. When you say in the past that some plants are out of your price range, what are some of the top prices. I liked a plant recently that was a really bright black and white striped affair but they wanted $150 for it, quickly put that down.

Anyway, hi to Trish and Jean.

Pics to finish

1...Bill. Hallelujah x Golden Joy flowering ( Billbergia flowers seem to just appear out of nowhere and brilliant looking)
2...Neo. Cruenta x Gold Fever.
3...Neo. Marble Snow, seems to be a bit more green than when I got it, but looks real healthy.
4...Not sure, real large spike on leaf edge.
5.. Bailey coming around to knock over some plants.

Brian