Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 5 by SBMLM

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SBMLM

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
SBMLM wrote:
Hi all,

A bit of a wild storm been through tonight, plenty of rain with it. My son got caught in it so i thought i would go and pick him up. Borrowed the daughters new car as it was in the road, took me 15mins to work out how to start the thing. Sat there with what i thought was the key looking for the ignition to put it in. No ignition, just press the button and the seat moved into position, (my face into the windscreen) lights on and doors lock. All her setting automatically set themselves, amazing.

Anyway Nev, hope you had a good day with your grandson at the steam trains, I bet he has a great time on them. I can remember when my oldest son was about 5yr old he was Thomas The Tank Engine crazy, and we would take him up to the Zig Zag Railway in the Blue Mountains where they would paint up one of the trains like Thomas, ill never forget his face when he saw it.
Nev, do you plant your Broms in the garden or leave them in their pots?

Welcome to you Diane, I can't help you with your plants as I have only just started growing them, someone will have a better idea though.

Shirley, hope you're getting better, amazing plant in your last post.

Trish, Jean and Teresa, do you collect any other plants types?

Anyhow, can't upload any pics again tonight for some reason so goodnight.

Brian