Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 5 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone

Wendy, hope Johnny is feeling better now. Michael is on slow release pain killers 24/7, they are very expensive and not on the subsidised medication list but worth it as it keeps him sane. Love the pics of your concentrica x seedlings, my favourite is no 2.

Nev, I do have neo Wild Cranberry somewhere and also Wild Crabapple but I don’t seem to have a photo of either. They are all from the same grex, One and Only x Predator, as you mention. I love your compact Marmorata and would love a pup when you have a spare, please. I like the Vr Orange Sundae grown under high light.

Trish, you sound very busy with your cyclone preparation and brom moving. Good luck with your market this weekend.

Jean, hope your doctor’s appt went well today. I like your idea of the wedding names for Wendy’s lovely broms.

Teresa, I hope you aren’t affected by that cyclone that seems to be heading your way.

Hi to Cody, Bree and Ian … and anyone else looking in.

I doubt that I will get a chance to post for at least 2-3 weeks but I will be back, I promise.

Pic 1 is one of Nev’s neo concentrica x (Charm x Crackerjack) seedlings, looking very nice. Pic 2 is neo Decora, a pup which Bree sent to me and also looking very nice. Pic 3 – xNeobergiopsis Pinegrove, pic 4 – xNeotanthus Firefoam, pic 5 – Hohenbergia Rosea

… back in a couple of weeks, Bye for now, Shirley