Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS..., 5 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...
ianperry wrote:
Hi all,I have done sort of a clean up with my seedlings, salvaged a lot as they were rooted together and ready for separation, but some just went everywhere and mixed with others and I have no intention of growing these mixed bag on. If I am not certain of what they are, then as I already have enough NOIDS out they go. This will free up more time for me to work with the others and plant some more, hopefully better ones. This is just a hiccup in the system.
As for the tests I am having Thyroid isa possibility but then so could be Iron level incorrect. Ross River is another and also my kidneys are being checked. My chloresterol levels and a stool sample as well. My prostrate and liver checked out OK a couple of months ago.My Blood pressure is satisfactory but my stress levels are high due to customer demands. At the moment I have to put up with it as jobs are almost non existent here. This too will pass as the sugar crush is almost over and then it ought to settle down again. I can dream, can't I.

Jean the rain is needed just a bit North of you, it just might help with the bushfires.

Dalfyre, The best way for me to sort out this jigsaw is to discard what I don't know. The old rule from work, if in doubt, throw it out. This will be less stressful for me than trying to sort it all out. I will try to sort some of them but there are a lot 1.5 inches high that all look the same.
Cody I have some days better than others and things try me. I am still around for the next batch of things to test me. Here is a smile a hug and a wave. Have fun. Thanks for your hug.
Have a good one.
Ian
Pic 1 Ae albobracteata seedlings
Pic 2 Ae Prieto flower spike lookind like a snake would break it's back trying to follow it.
Pic 3 Neo Frankie
Pic 4 Neo Golden Fleece.( Jewellry Shop X Flirtation by Margaret Patterson)
Pic 5 Neo Peggys Peach