Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Catching up in the garden is it possible?, 5 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Catching up in the garden is it possible?

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Catching up in the garden is it possible?
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Donna... I agree, bit by bit.

Pam, no those are wild and just blew in..from who knows where. They line most of the county road this time of year... Just some of the wild flowers that fill our feilds here in the neiborhood. Some of the neighbors have feilds of wild lupine, some Indian Paitbrush. Me I have hundreds and hundreds of wild roses, Ratibida, Wild Lupine, Yucca filimintosa, a few Paintbrush, and also Wild Liatris in full bloom now, and various others I have yet to id. Oh and the sunflowers, which I have allowed to seed into the border. The Roses are my favs just for the fragrance....Yummm, it fills the air in June and is wonderful!!!
Pix 1 Echie Magnus
Pix 2 Does anyone know what Echie this is with the pointed petals, I'm thinking I like it..
Pix 3 Perennial Staice, Limonium latifolium, 36"x36"
Pix 4 Osteospurmum barberie, 'Lavender Mist', perennial osteo, which is in need of division as bloom is beginning to slow
Pix 5 Scabiosa columbaria, needs deadheading that or I'll have a bunch of babies come spring...