Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: May Flowers bring beauty and joy!, 5 by OutsidePlaying

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OutsidePlaying

In reply to: May Flowers bring beauty and joy!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of May Flowers bring beauty and joy!
OutsidePlaying wrote:
Got our new rugs Friday and really like them. The pile is really thick. Now of course I need to get the dining room chairs recovered. Excuse the stuff in the chairs. Got a sample book of fabric for the chairs and was trying out some colors for the chairs. Some day I'll get to that too. Also thought I'd post some pics of some of my pots and other things growing.

We about froze to death this weekend at the soccer field and have to go back in the morning. Gracie finishes up tomorrow. Mackenzie will likely go back next weekend for the semi's and hopefully they will get to play in the finals if they do well. Last night it started raining about mid-way through the first game (Mackenzie's). Earl went to Gracie's and I went to Mack's. It was pouring by the time they finished, so I went home. My pants were getting soaked and I was exhausted. I hate driving home in the dark and rain anyway. Today was better, not as windy and the rain stopped just before the first game started but the fields were wet and it was cold. Mack was on the ground a couple of times, but if y'all saw my FB post, she scored a hat trick in the game (3 goals)! Gracie's team won too so it was a good day. Let's hope tomorrow is good for them too.

The last picture is 'Tokyo Sun' sedum. I can't remember who gave it to me (Kathy Ann-?) at the swap. Found this little pot for it at the Botanical garden plant sale. A favorite pottery seller here in town has these for sale at some of the events. Also bought one with a flamingo on it.