Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Voting Booth: What new feature are you planning for your garden? , 5 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: What new feature are you planning for your garden?

Forum: Voting Booth

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of What new feature are you planning for your garden?
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Busy, busy season coming up.....Want to finish the backyard project I statrted last fall... Got 150+ trees and shrubs in, 150+ Iris g., roses, and peonies (more than 30), hoping they make it thru the winter, have watered 2 or 3 times since late December..... Come spring I will have to kill off any of the feild grasses that come back and then planting begins...... Am growing Perenns. to place in new borders (the whole backyard will be trees, flowers and shrubs) and Annuals to fill in til the other things can grow and fill the spaces between new shrubs and such....

Pix 1: Just starting to til, see I said feild grasses....
Pix 2: Trees ans Shrubs in and placing my 150+ Iris
Pix 3: All those basins around newly planted shrubs to catch the snow and and rain
Pix 4: My homemade plant stand with a bunch of new seedlings.......
Pix 5: Just one of my trays of seedlings that will all get potted individually, and am still seeding things and havn't even started most of the annuals yet.....Planting out will begin in May.....(last frost approx May 15th-ish).
Am excited to see what I can get accomplished this year!!!!! Yeah!!!! Plants.....or should I say FLOWERS, yippeeee.

This message was edited Feb 22, 2013 5:56 PM