Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 5 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
perke_patch wrote:
Hi everyone. please say prayers for Max tonight as if it doesn't go well for him tomorrow he might not even come home and that would truly devistate both of us but especially Johnny. He kept saying today that Max looked really well and you'd never know there was anything wrong but as soon as night comes on he has trouble breathing through his nose and of course dogs always breath through their nose when they sleep so lots of noises.

I love neo break of day. love the small ones like rosella, small world and a few others.

today I potted up the very first seeds I ever put down in April 2011. they were from the plant in pic 1..... an Alan Freeman hybrid hearts music x fury. some of them were so much bigger than others. I also potted up some of your seedlings Nev of Reynella rebel x red bird which were put down about June or July 2011. These ones were some really good sizes. I did something you mentioned to the rest of the tray and made a fresh tray and transplanted some of the larger seedlings into this new tray but spread out a bit to allow growing room. I'll take some pics soon to show you their growth.

pic 2 is a favourite neo frankie
pic 3 is our bill morris full grown and nicely coloured. everyone wants these ones.
pic 4 is a favourite n. dream baby.
pic 5 is freddie - one I got from our trip up north and it is still growing in the scoria it was in when we got it.

love all the pics. jean your meyendorfii was spelled incorrectly. I think that is what it should have been.