Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012, 5 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS MARCH 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Nev I'm still wandering around here but have been quite busy with the boys and school and trying to get ready for John to come up today and visitors in between. Thank you for finding the tree fern and bird nest ferns. I thought with the SH I might be able to grow them here now. It's worth a try anyway. My brother in Queensland has sent a parcel of plants down to me. There's some broms, a mock orange, a tree umbrella and a few other things that he found around the place. It will be a surprise for me when it arrives. He said that his phone line and internet has been out for 5 days now. They put it up on poles because it was always getting washed out and a hedger took the line out. You can't win can you. That was a lovely thing that your boss used to do and as he said it was great advertising. What goes around comes around I always say. Tash I hope you are on the mend now. Hope everyone has a great day and I'll try to get back later. Colleen