Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 5 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
How are these scammers posting so much on these sight, annoying to say the least

Gorgeous day but has the feel of fall..if wind settles tonight i will burn the fire pit.

Pat, were they collector shI find they are making these machines so technical that the average person can’t do minor repairs. Did she not get lessons when she bought it? She is lucky to have you as you have a good knowledge of machines.

i would love to go outside and cut spent flowers but I took all from under the cupboard, arrived at 10, took counter top off, said whoever put new countertop on they must have glued it..s9me damage to the cupboard..made me a list to go but materials for repair then says I have to leave for 2-3 hours..now I have no water, washroom w9nt work, I’m back and he isn’t grrr

Got up this morning at 5:30 when I heard Jeff go outside so made a coffee and went out to chat. There was a motorcycle next to his spider, he left last night with Greg in the truck, wondered who else was here as there was a motorcycle at the bottoms of steps, Jeff says no worries mom,no stranger it’s mine, bought it yesterday..have to shake my head, spider and motorcycle bought in one month. My brother Mike drove in, then Greg pulled in and off they went for the day. Sure fun will be had by all.

Too funny, Mike and Greg are obsessed with cleaning of vehicles, actually all in homes, Jeff rides and if it gets dusty oh well, Mike and Greg said before they would ride with him he would have to clean his machine, they watched him for awhile and said he wasn’t doing it right so they got shammies and helped