Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS GOING INTO WINTER 2015, 5 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: BROMELIADS GOING INTO WINTER 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS GOING INTO WINTER 2015
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone – It’s good to open up DG and see something to read which isn’t the case on the other forums I’ve been visiting.

Teresa – Nice to hear from you again even if it is briefly and it’s even nicer to hear you are getting involved in your course and are working again.

You’ll have to share some of your new found M.S.Word tricks with us when the course has finished and you graduate with honours.

As for being tired, well you just have to retrain your body to the new programme, even though Miss Sugar would prefer you to just sit in front of the TV and keep her company.

Trish – Nice to hear from you again also; I suspected something was wrong when we hadn’t heard from you and I’m sorry to hear of the passing of your friend. I’m looking forward to your return when things settle down again.

Just a quick one this morning as I have a dental appointment to have a broken tooth repaired, no big deal but as the old saying says, “a stitch in time saves nine” and one trip to the dentist is definitely better than nine….. Ha! Ha!

More old pic’s I’ve dug up during my file sorting. Pic.1 is Neo. ‘Fire Wheel’, Pic.2 Vr. fosteriana (White clone), Pic.3 Till. ‘Kolbii’, Pic.4 Neo .’Skotak’s Tiger’ and Pic.5 is a little mounted Neo.‘Strawberry Cup’.

All the best, Nev.