Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Florida Gardening: Fall is here...What's blooming in your fall garden?, 4 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: Fall is here...What's blooming in your fall garden?

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Fall is here...What's blooming in your fall garden?
sunkissed wrote:
Shauna lovely bloom, I hope to get another one from Bonnie next year, my rooting died on me. As for the Christmas cactus, they need to stay under an awning and out of the rain, too much rain will give them root rot real fast. It is better to let them dry out then water too much. Mine are on my front porch and do get some sun, the ones in back are under a canopy and get morning sun. I water with rain barrel water and do pour in some fertilizer in the summer grow months.

Terese, I can relate to traveling with cats, we had to take our two sometimes in the motorhome on trips, although at that time we didn't have a dog. They don't like the travel part, and want to sit on my lap the whole time.

Bonnie, I should get to baking some cookies also, only made one batch of chocolate chips and the guys devoured them in two days. They keep asking for more.

This isn't my tree but I saw it while walking, flowers are as big as my hand, look like orchids. Some fall color too...who says Florida doesn't have fall color, and it is still fall for another week.☺