Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Your neck of the Woods Part 9 Easter Bonnet, 4 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Your neck of the Woods Part 9 Easter Bonnet

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Your neck of the Woods Part 9 Easter Bonnet
HollyAnnS wrote:
The Marathon Drive is over and I am back home. I left Wed night at 6:00PM and drove to Georgia to drop Josh & Courtney off at the Head of the Appalachian Trail in Chattahoochee National Park. I dropped them at a parking lot not far from the trail head at 7:00AM with a overnight drive. Then did a driving tour of the park, it is huge and beautiful. Heading back home I finally stopped after 20hrs of driving just south of the Virginia state line about 3:00PM on Thursday. Found a nice motel with an indoor pool and spa. After a nice soak in the pool and spa I collapsed into a nice king size bed and never woke up till 6:00AM this morning. Not quite the trip to Georgia that Ric and I had planed but after coming home from the Bahamas we decided that another trip right now was just too much.
Josh & Courtney will be hiking for a month and her parents are driving down to somewhere in Tennessee to pick them up at the end of the month.
Josh and Courtney have been dating and living together for a couple of years now. Things between them are going to change now. I knew Josh was going to propose at the Trail Head and from the text he sent she said yes!
Here are a few pic from the park.

This message was edited May 2, 2014 6:52 PM