Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 4 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone – Well everyone seems to have vanished except the three of us, so I'll just keep this short as I have to go out this morning and there's not many here to read it anyway. I spent yesterday doing the boring job of weeding, but I must admit I'm glad I did as that finishes off that particular section of the garden and it finally looks tidy again; now there's only another 80% to go.

Cody – Hi! I hope you're having a nice weekend.

Tropicbreeze – Thanks for answering the questions about the Kunai Grass and Tillandsia wagneriana. It's always good to hear what you have to tell us and I always look forward to your posts.

I know I'm speaking for everyone on here (although a lot are absent for various reasons) when I ask you to please accept our condolences on the passing of your Mum.....Remember the good times.

I'll just finish with a few random pic's today as the Lorikeets are wanting to be fed and are making so much noise I can't think straight. Pic.1 is a close up of the flowers of Neo.,'Oh! No!' x self, Pic.2 is Neo. 'Royal Cordovan', Pic.,3 is another close up this time of Neo.'Golden Fantasy', Pic. 4 is Ae. fasciata variegata and Pic.5 are my visiting young Kookaburras waiting for their breakfast.

All the best, Nev.