Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well and enjoying good weather and lots of brom time.

Nev, I have added your name to the neo Mini Me pup list. It is a lovely plant and is one I got from the Olive Branch. I haven’t had any pups as yet and will probably keep a couple myself. I think it looks like a small neo Lorena. I don’t know where the Splotcho in Macho Splotcho came from … maybe ‘cos it’s splotchy ??

Trish, gee you were busy enough before, how will you cope with a 50% increase in your workload ... no wonder people have work related stress problems. Good luck with your market sale, wish we lived closer.

Colleen, I hope your weather stays mild and you get to see your Brugs flowering. I think selling at the market is a great idea … I know I can’t go to a market without returning home with several new broms. It’s the early start that stops me even considering setting up a stall to sell my plants.

Colleen, your brom isn’t alcantarea imperialis rubra, looks like a neo I have called Baker’s Tiger. I’ll see if I can find a pic.

Wendy, those are nice billbergias in your pics … I love bills with teeth. What did you buy at the Wavell Heights sale.

Jean, we haven’t progressed much with the new area of the brom resort, there always seems to be something else that takes priority.

Cody, your new baby sounds so beautiful. Enjoy your Spring Break with Alex.

Hi also to Ian and Teresa.

Now to find some pics … old ones, I’m afraid.

Pic 1 – Vr Speckles X Milky Way, pic 2 – Vr Franklin Forest F2 – pic 3 – Vr Heiroglyphica hybrid, pic 4 – Vr Platynema hybrid, pic 5 – neo Baker’s Tiger

Bye for now, Shirley