Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2013 #09, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2013 #09

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2013 #09
joeswife wrote:
Helena is that pretty pink one with specs an inil? It looks like one.. you rio samba reminds me of my carribia, they are going to town right now, the roses..
Jackie, pre bush is very beauiful, but in love with Tai Aki.. none of my lil red feathers are blooming yet, just orange noah and the lil yellow hedercera> ?
Brought in three brugs so they won't get ate up or dried out while I am gone for a week.. lil Braxton got over his pnumonia and came to see me tonight to show me he knows how to water.. he asked me if he can come back on Friday after school to work the compost pile cuz he needs gerbil food money.. what the heck a ten yr old asking for work? LOL of course I said sure, the compost pile is calling his name..

His momma watched him demonstrate how well he can care for the gardens, and she pointed to the hummer in the newly opened moon flower vines tonight and asked me if it was a hummingbird.. I told her yes, qand Braxton told her, Mom, they fly all around you while you water, watch and see... I think she now loves morning glorys.. she told me she can't wait to see them in the morning when she brings him over on Sunday to water.. I showed him the seed pods and told him to grab them in put them in the seed holder if they look like they are brown. I miss having young ones around.