Mid-Atlantic Gardening: End of summer blooms, 4 by speediebean

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright speediebean

In reply to: End of summer blooms

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of End of summer blooms
speediebean wrote:
Oh OH Wind, are your Clerodendrums perennial for you??? Please say yes!!! This year is the first year we're carrying them at work and I think we might have 1 or 2 left... if we do, I'm sure they're scraggly looking things by now and I'd love to bring one home CHEAP! =) (if not free via BossMan saying "Take that home with ya, wouldya??" like he likes to do) =)

Sally, I was reading about your Hosta and then read the French... "with a dog nose...?? Huh??" then looked at the pic.. LOL LOL!!!!! YUP, dog nose included!! You are tooooooo funny!!!

Whipped out the iPod for a few more pics at work today. The butterflies were still swarming the butterfly bush in front of the store, even though at least half the blooms are dead.. I'll share a shot or 2 here and hope it does them justice.

Another, more close-up, shot of the blooms on that Crape Myrtle out front.

Another shot of that Pampas Grass.

A shot of 2 more Crape Myrtles... a smaller pink one closer up front, a taller white one farther back (and MAN that thing smells good!!), a few red double knockout roses toward the right, and the BIG Weeping Willow all the way in the background.