Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013, 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone,

Jean, sounds like you will have lots more room to put lots more broms, lucky you, looking forward to seeing your pics.

Nev, I did find my camera … finally. I search everywhere outside, I checked anywhere I could think of that I might have put it with no luck. When I went to fold the washing this morning, it was sitting on my sewing cabinet in the laundry where I had obviously placed it when I bought in the washing yesterday afternoon.

Your gardens look so neat and tidy, wish mine looked as good, Nev.

Tash, thanks for the name of my Quesnelia, I have corrected it in my catalogue, probably a big name to write on a small label and the seller shortened it to fit. I hope yours recovers.

WOW Tash, your garden is stunning. Are all those lovely broms in pots rather than planted in the ground?

Bree, good luck with your Latch hook rug.

Sue, what a bugger all that wind and rain damaging your lovely broms. Take care working underneath those branches caught up in trees above your garden. Looking forward to your parcel, thanks again.

Looks like you had lots of sticks and twigs to pick up Sue. Gee, those cordylines look nice on the left of your pic 3. I love your new baby, neo Shep, it’s one I have bid on a number of times without success … looks like I’ll have to try that bit harder, it’s so nice.

Trish, thanks for the name of that lovely variegated neo … obviously my taste hasn’t changed much. Yes, I did manage to find my camera, as I told Nev earlier, it was safe and sound in the laundry. I really must pay more attention when putting things down … I am always wasting time looking for something or other. Lovely pics, Trish.

Ian, enjoy your trip to Cairns, it sounds really good. Don’t forget to take lots of notes so you can pass on your newly gained knowledge to your brom friends here. Can’t wait to see pics of your new purchases.

My pics are 1 – neo Hannibal Lector x Concentrica pup, pic 2 – neo Euphoria pup, pic 3 – Ae Robert Seidelii, pic 4 – Ananas ?

Bye for now, Shirley