Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013 , 4 by Bellsp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bellsp

In reply to: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013
Bellsp wrote:
Good for you Speedie Bean! Me and jay have done way to much tile wouldnt be caught w/o heavy duty wet saw for tile work. The floor looks great! I weeded front flower bed and side. I'm whipped, but it felt great to be out on such a gorgeous day. Nola, I love your pictures of your potted plants, specially the monarch in disguise! Did I mention I have a bat face flower? Red face little black ears (blossom, no kidding). I'll snag a picture this spring. I feel for you on the weeds in clay, had one house in bama land that had that super rich red clay. It grew anything, super, but first i had to blast the weeds out with dymamite (wiley coyote). Here no problem pulling the weeds out of the sand. They slip right out, but slip right back:). I'm whipped, hope you guys have a great evening:) (hi, endiecandles, I'm a new 'bean'. Hee hee, but know what you mean about all the great bunch here!)
Pictures are pretty pink vinca, I've just collected seed off these, white, pink, hot pink,etc, my old 'button' climber rose, iron lily (work horse for greenery for me, my 'weed?' That I love kalanchoe d. (Dad says umbrella plant), pink/multi colored lantana. Hoping for no cold snap. . .