Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012, 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, another very hot day here today.

Nev, hope you enjoyed your Brom Society Christmas Party. Nice pics and thanks for offering to take care of my NOID aechmea or whatever, and speaking of Ae Rodco, does anyone have a pup for sale or future swap as I would really love to get hold of one.

Sue, thanks for the new thread, love the variegated blanchy and your neo de Rolf. Is that neo Blast in the top left of the pic … very nice, and what is the one on the right? Hope you get over your cold quickly. I reckon a cold at this time of the year is the worst.

Ian, hope you enjoy your brom group Xmas party. And sounds like you are going to be busy for a while.

Bree, those are very nice plants.

Hi Trish, where are you ... missing the pics of all your lovely broms.

I took lots of photos today. There is so much colour in the broms at the moment with so many in flower … just beautiful … love my broms.

I will add some group shots tonight from various angles in the new shade house ... bit of spillover there as well. I will attach some of the broms in the old shade house next week.

Bye for now,

Shirley