Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
works4me wrote:
Hello all, quite a hot day here today with a rather warm breeze blowing.

Wendy, I like the idea of speaking the plant name to the camera, I have never heard of that before. And, yes it’s very annoying when a software program you like to use isn’t compatible with new hardware.

Love the vrieseas Wendy, all very nice. My favourite is Pic 4 but I would be only too happy to take any one of them off your hands :o) and I will certainly check out whatever mini neos you have available next time we are over.

Sue, sorry to hear that Nev is still having trouble with his computer. I am sure that your pink marbley neo and Amazing Grace will reward your TLC with some nice pups.

Nev, good to hear from Sue that you are able to read our posts on DG. I’ll bet it is sooo frustrating for you not to be able to comment. Looking forward to having you back on board and reading your posts … we all miss you.

Trish, neo Flirtation is a small grower, compact but with lots of leaves and nice colour too. The weekend you look forward to is almost here … one more day at work. I am so glad we don’t have to front up to work 5 days a week any more. I don’t know how we managed to get things done at home when we both worked full time, but life was pretty hectic then.

I would like to see a number of people share in Tuesday night’s big lotto, of course, wouldn’t mind being one of them either ... wouldn’t it be nice.

Bree, pics 1 and 2 are two of the pups you sent me in July … pic 1 is neo Lila, already in flower and pic 2 is neo Ring Leader … looking good.

Pic 3 is neo Royal Cordovan, pic 4 is neo Shelldance, pic 5 is neo Teds Rose

Catch up again tomorrow, bye for now

Shirley

PS Wendy, DG is very slow for me tonight, it took me ages to upload the photos. By the time I did I got the message that someone else had posted and I had to check it out before posting mine. Love the pics of your nids though none of mine are flowering. They are in heavy shade so maybe they’re not getting enough sunlight.