Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, another warm day, another week over, another week without rain … bit of a dust bowl here at the moment.

Wendy, sounds like you had a fantastic brom haul. Do you plan to sell any of the 20 Ae chianti, if so, please keep one for me.

Sue, your neo Inferno is stunning and Barbara too and I think your Amazing Grace is nice, even without a lot of markings. And, if you are still looking for a taker for your Ae Nudicaulis, I am happy to offer it a nice new home.

I moved quite a few of my neos back up to the original shade house now that it is getting a bit of sunlight. During winter the tall gum trees in the park next door throw full shade over it all day long. I have added quite a few to my collection lately and they were getting a bit cramped in the new shade house so an extension will definitely be necessary before next winter.

I will try to find some pics I haven’t posted before …

Pic 1 is neo Wishful, very cute, pic 2 is neo Lamberts Pride, Pic 3 is neo Little Africa, also very cute, pic 4 is neo Bob & Grace

Anyway, that’s it for me, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Shirley