Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Brugmansia springtime #1, 4 by SolMan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SolMan

In reply to: Brugmansia springtime #1

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Brugmansia springtime #1
SolMan wrote:
Chrissy those seeds looks like they will have some amazing plants in them in the future
looks like many seed per pods what are you ever going to do with them hahahah

Gena what a lovely Brug Sanctuary you have up there love that Statues you have also

i have just had for the first time MAYA bloom she is a smaller type bloom i was expecting a little larger and wider mouth for some reason
I have now had all my seedlings out of the hot houses for the last 3 days to harden off in this cold wet weather but they seem to be doing well even with the rain.

i have Dr Seuss 1 bloom also its looking like the 1 armed bandit of brugs for me at the moment
Pic 1,2 Maya
Pic 3 De Seuss
Pic 4,5 sanguinea Mt Dandy look how close to the grond the bud is well it is on the ground but its got like about 10 buds on this plant so i will be pollinating it with what ever i can, I do have some sanguinea Midas pollen in the fridge, i think i have arborea also so ill try them and see what may come of that but i also have the Vulsa 'Zunac' crosses and the one from the experiment from BGI from Mike in the US

Hope the weather is not to cold for all of you guys
Allan your having a bad spell with the weather but im sure it will come good soon. BTW great so see your crosses hit the BGI seed bank also
Looks like Australia are really helping out the Community