Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2012 in like a lamb!, 4 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2012 in like a lamb!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2012 in like a lamb!
shortleaf wrote:
Ok, thanks Pepper, I'll likely be doing that, it sounds cool. Well, I finally did some finishing touches on some unfinished projects outside, no better time I guess! One is my Shade Garden and the other is along the driveway. In both I tried to keep the mulch thin enuff around where plants are so the plants can get thru, they're pretty small still.
The Water Irises from happ are the first to complement the pond with green. I want to do some modifications to that pond. I want to take the liner out, clean it and do some things like dig where all that liner shows on the upper right, I still don't know why I did that! I don't like seeing that much liner, I think I planned on setting a pot or something there, which is a stupid idea of mine because it could puncture the liner. I'd just generally like to reposition the liner a little because I kinda cut a little too much liner on the left side. I'd like to try to do anything possible to give it a larger appearance, it is more like a puddle, but even puddles are so much work!!
I got a lotta mulch to put down yet! See the 'Veronica' Speedwell in the mouth of that blue fish?!
Shine on Colorado Blue Spruce 'Globosa'!

This message was edited Mar 13, 2012 9:29 PM