Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
Bettypauze wrote:
Evening, if there was a PERFECT fall day then today is it. i should have spent it outside but I just now took a break, done for the day.

Pat, you must be selling your items for next to nothing for them to sell so quickly

LindaKay, love the fabric and the final outcome,made something similar but never this particular block, like Pat I’d love to try it.. I need to get busy on making 4 quilts for Christmas, thought maybe the Perriwinkle design..has to be quick
Also need something for Darlene and Joh, I’ve a set of good towel I’d like to embroider with machine embroidered designs and a large panel, very beachy with lighthouse, they are leaving at Thanksgiving for the winter in South Carol8na so I’d best get a move on if i want it done before they go.

Sharon has a dog show in the finger lakes N.Y. I think Sept 27th or 29th, said I’d go so will buy fabric for all the backings while I am there if I go.
Heard a vehicle pull in last night about 7pm, was Kyle,Destiny and Grayson. They were cleaning the inside of their boat, Grayson was riding his bike, yikes it worried me as he was coming down off back yard slope and going between Kyle’s truck and my car. I was nervous but they weren’t. I played with him til the skitters came out, thought it was too cold for them but not.

Started with 7:30am chiro appointment, was fine when I went in but ever so painful as day progressed

Picked up all the boards and supplies I need for the children’s Christmas workshop, ahead of the game this year.wording “Merry Christmas” and stamp and stamp pad, have bells in a container rusting them and voila ready for the kids.

Mary, loveliest of quilters dropped in again with Christmas fabric, good quality and I love designs. i gave her a bunch of those Iris folding cards we did in a workshop over a decade ago, she has bad back and thought it might be something she wants to do.

She also wants to make a couple of glass snowflakes so I’ll go to Gayle’s and get materials 8n a few weeks

Then I took Giorgia to Midland to Gayle’s to get her stained glass piece she had camed, hooks and chain. We got as far as doing black patina, final will be waxing but she was on a mission so couldn’t stay later.

I so wanted Kentucky Chicken for supper, was tempted to pick some up when i went to midland with GiorGia but then remembered I often get sick once I’ve eaten it so came home without.

Sat and talked to Marie,her sister had a stroke yesterday, not doing well.

Linda could still only visit with Dave for 1 hr because she is his main caregiver, he is still showing signs of having Covid…he is not understand, more confusing for him why nobody is there with him. She is hoping maybe tomorrow he will be clear and she can spend the day, sure hoping she doesn’t get it.

Melanie and Greg’s Anniversary today, think 29 years.

Hmmm that is about it for me.p, know it’s only 6 but think I will take a T3, hot bath, pain patch and head to bed. I’ve nothing to do until 4pm tomorrow night so maybe I will try and sleep in.