Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning all, waving big time

Lindakay so glad you enjoyed your Florida trip, as much fun as it was I am sure you are glad to be home and you’ve been missed by the furries I bet.

Pat, sounds like a fun party, bet the young ones were excited to get t-shirts.must have been a glorious party that and even more so when the host/hostess put their all into it. Did Marie stay home?

Susan, not good for the club’s reputation, can’t function without you, I’d be so angry that they pressured you into getting it done then didn’t follow through grrrr
Glad you had a good weekend camping and that you will be purchasing a generator, that sure will be great and it will sure come in handy

Don’t know where the days have gone but I managed to fill them in from early a.m. til late at night

I had a lot of company, was on the go non stop and today the same, multi tasking. Trying to finish fireman baby quilt before the weekend. Been sewing quite a lot, between baby quilts and costume it’s more than I’ve sewn in a few years.

Jeff messaged me this morning, his 60 days trial permit now over.. he was at the drivers permit department at 8, now full permit and he plans 9n leaving Friday for 10 day trip somewhere, says he has no clue where he is going, that should be fun.

Yesterday I drove to Barrie to visit with Linda and David, his hospital bed faces the window and sees a winter storm and telling me I should not have driven in such weather. Linda just messaged me and said he is worse today, they brought him to washroom, a nurse stayed with him and he passed out…terrible

Grayson’s party was fun as well, he even helped Greg/Mel make the pizza’s, cake was a tad sweet for me but all enjoyed. NOBODY should get toys and clothes well over $2k and that was his 2nd party. i enjoyed holding hope.

Caleb turned 25 and is in Edmonton for the week, when we were at the party Jeff said take your glasses off and put on my sunglasses, told him sun wasn’t bad didn’t need his but he insisted, then the next minute I am talk8mg to Caleb, seems Jeff’s sunglasses are a phone, camera and takes videos, shaking my head, hard to believe they such technology.

Weather alert for strong storm but for now sun is out. I’ve been machine embroidering blocks and setting them on the back to see how many more are needed, I’m thinking 2 and also some filler blocks.

Not sure why I am hungry but I feel like a salmon sandwich, not normally something I’d crave but it is today.

I will eat then I will finish vacuuming , maybe do a bit more gardening then back to quilt.