Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning all, weather warning for my region, much the same as yesterday so it’s a sew sew kind of day for me.

What are you all up to today.

Melody that sounds like a lot of programming for me to add double sided photo of quilt. I can only imagine how much entailed in keeping these unwanted posts off the site, we thank you!! As we eat smarter with methods of keeping them up they get smarter, not sure what they get out of it except to annoy the heck out of us.

Dianne, I imagine you are getting same weather as I, almost want to put the furnace on, so damp. The TH are likely laying beside you, quite content. Was it a stitch project you purchased awhile back, maybe you can do some of it, always passes the hours on a day like this. Another 2 weeks and the cottagers will have left for another year. That was my most favourite time of year, still is.

Can you imagine,, was thinking of bring in a few fall totes until it starts to rain but will try and wait another week but it will be a battle to not .

i spent yesterday working on the fireman suit, drats it’s time consuming. Once it’s made I have the air tanks to play with and figure out how to make a fireman’s axe that is light weight, wait for sunshine day to spray the helmet yellow.

Asking for prayers, Linda sure needs them, Dave is not doing well. I will add a photo of her message yesterday morning and her day got worse.

Got a call from my mom last night, did not answer it and this morning without listening to it erased it, terrible of me right?

Best I go downstairs and sew the sleeves into the jacket and on to next step. Grayson had a 3rd birthday party at the trailer park yesterday, looks as though he enjoyed it