Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, sun is out this morning but rain o it’s away just after lunch.other than vacuuming and washing the floors today i can do a bit of trimming, outdoor work first.

Susan was it your choice as to which pie you are entering?

Lindakay, love that photo, they are getting more playful i bet. Todd’s rose bush, will soon see little roses. Can’t believe when i had a secondary pond but took it out I had planted ground roses, they are spreading out of pond rocks and between patio slabs, I’ve already pulled so many out grr

Deb, did I tell you Sharon took a day ride to pick up one of the dogs she sold a couple months ago?? Owner decided she didn’t have patience or time for him. It reminded me of the dog you sold who had an overbite, did you ever have to take him back