Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015, 4 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone - It seems like it's just Jean and me again this morning I wonder what's become of Trish; nothing since September 23 I hope everything's OK I might send her an email just to check.

The weather here yesterday was exactly 20 degrees cooler than the day before and today's much the same and looks like rain, is it any wonder the brom's and other garden plants don't know what they are doing.

Jean - Thanks for the info on the daisies, I might see if Bunnings have any as they would look good between the brom's in the front garden.

Just a few pic's to finish with; Pic.1 Neo Silverado, 2 Neo Small World, 3 Neo Stairway, 4 Ne Sun King (Red Form) and 5 is Neo 'Wild Rabbit' from a grower in Fajardo Puerto Rico. We were having a forum discussion about potting mixes and he said this is what he grows his plants in - who said brom's aren't tough.

Obviously the rocks are totally inert and he has to foliar feed regularly but the plant looks pretty good to me, but I don't think moving them around would be too good for your back.

All the best, Nev.