Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015, 4 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Yeah finally the weekend so very happy about that and got stuck into the housework when I got home to free up a bit of time over the weekend. Joe's done the mowing and some of the washing so that's great too.

Hi Teresa sounds like you are doing well at work but nothing worse than twiddling your thumbs if you have done all the stuff you have been trained to do and stuff's piling up that you have not received training on. I have been in similar situations before and use the spare time trying to teach myself the stuff I do not know as normally there is enough recent history around to work out the trend of how things got processed and just start with the easy one's that make perfect sense and anything I do not fully comprehend I would then leave to ask questions later; but I suppose that it is not that easy in some jobs. Are there any procedure you can sit and read to assist you in your role as sure that would help considerably?

Anyway just a quick drop in tonight; chat with you all over the weekend.

Take Care & Happy Gardening!

Trish

Pic 1 - Neo. 'Perfection'
Pic 2 - Neo. 'Dirty Gerty'
Pic 3 - Neo. NOID?
Pic 4 - Guzmania NOID? Large Grower?
Pic 5 - Neo. 'Manoa Beauty'