Photo by Melody

Daylilies: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?, 4 by ibartoo

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ibartoo

In reply to: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?

Forum: Daylilies

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?
ibartoo wrote:
I thought about joining the hosta co-op, but I have too many birthdays to buy for this month.

If I started buying diapers, my son would freak. LOL He gets terrified every time I have ever mentioned babysitting. LOL. I tell him all my friends are grandparents. I may be 80 by the time he decides to like children. ( it really is ok, he is only 19, he doesn't need 1 yet.)
I know they sell the hydro crystals at home depot.

Mike, I love surprises. I would be happy for any you chose to send.

Trades for the brugs I offered aren't necessary. I just love them and I thought you all might enjoy them too. Maybe I can jumpstart your spring, by getting them to a good size before your last spring frosts.

I potted up a few more of the bagged daylilies today. ( I know I am dragging it out), but it was so gorgeous here today and I couldn't not get dirty.

Karen, your tulip tree ( magnolia soulingeana) is beautiful. Mine isn't blooming yet. We use to sell 3 varieties in the nursery and there were varieties that bloomed later and weren't really hurt as much by the freezes.

We are going from 68 to 27 today. It was gorgeous, then it got windy and the cold front started coming through.

Thought you might could use some spring... These are blooming in my yard today. Hope you like them.
The first is camellia Japonica Les Marbury, CJ Jean Clere, CJ lemon glow, CJ Margaret Davis and my early spring favorite Shamrocks.