Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 3 by Magpie63

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Magpie63

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
Magpie63 wrote:
Works for me I am sorry to hear your back problem is degenerative, I guess there is not too much can be done. I'm glad it seems better at the moment and hope that will continue to be the case.
Nev thanks for the explanation of the Brom name abbreviations, I'll have to see if I can figure out how to print that out.
The posts are so long here and the names still confusing to me, not to mention finding out there are so many broms that it is all a bit daunting to a newcomer. I will do my best to keep up but forgive me in advance if I get things confused sometimes.
Trish so glad the beautiful vireya your dog squashed is coming back, it would be a real shame to lose that one. Nice to know there is also a Vr. "red cockatoo".
Brian you seem to be catching on a lot faster than I am.
Dalfyre what a shame you missed out on your variegated Bill Nutans and I hope there will be more on offer at a future date.
Shirley the photos you have taken of your broms are very good, you must be an excellent photographer or have a good camera. They look so healthy and almost polished so you sure know how to treat them well.

Pic 1 is how my Vr. paddle looked yesterday
Pics 2 & 3 are of a brom that has multiplied well and is growing up a tree.